another recent card

Wow! where did the last 3 days go?

Well for me I did use up quite a bit of Tuesday having my CT scan. I now wait until Thursday next week for the result. Yesterday I sorted out some notes for a forthcoming demo I will, all being well, doing at the HSNW club.  I am going to be part of a multi-evening I think there are 2 or 3 other ladies showing techniques as well.  I will tell you more about that later.

In the meantime another recent card - or as I did a few days ago - two recent cards.

They are both made using the watercolour mono colour technique that I have taken to.



The top one in shades of blue & the lower in Sepia tones.

I made them for 2 ladies of the Mold II club that were having birthdays early this month. I do like the sepia finish it was the colour I first saw the technique done in.

Again, like the one for our daughter, the backgrounds had been made before when I was showing the technique & so for the 2 birthdays I added some more detail then layered them onto a base card.

I have used that same stamp on all of the cards I have made with this technique - so it is about time I found another image to use.

Going back to my comments about where the days have gone I have just realised I cannot recall what I actually did on Monday.  I have been helping one of Bob's cousins with part of her family tree - so perhaps that is how I spent the day!

That's me for today.
Just going to go back & sort my first set of samples for Monday's demo, & prepare my desk for making the second demo samples.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post