member showcase

Good morning & I hope you are all well.

This morning I have a member showcase & today it is one from Rita of Mold II club.  It's been quite a while Rita - good to see you back in the magazines.  This one was featured in Creative Stamping magazine;


I am sure this is just what Rita wants considering all the work going on around her house.  Make sure you treat yourself in a few days for your birthday Rita!

Thank you for sending it in.

I have some more member news to share, new things that have been sent in & some things which I have had a little while.  So watch this space over the next few days.

This evening it is the Mold club meeting so there will also be photo from that to show  over the next few days.  I am just off to put everything in my box ready - last month I forgot to take a raffle prize.  Duh!

Before that though I have another visit this afternoon to Glan Clwyd for the results of my CT scan I had last week,

That's me for today.  Have a nice day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko