Mold II photos - part 1

Good evening everyone & what a lovely day it is.  Nice blue sky & warm sunshine.  More of that please.

This evening I have the first set of photos from the Tuesday meeting of the Mold II group.  They are of their Show & Tell cards, where I asked for a card, any theme but in just Kraft & White.  They did not disappoint;


A lovely Christmas card version from Carolyn.  It really is very effective.
I had one like this amongst my Christmas cards last year.


A swing card from Madeline with a lovely filigree die from Crafter's Companion (possibly)
designed specially for this style of card.



A second card from Madeline also using a die-cut.
Very effective.


An Easter card from Annette, where she tried out an idea she had.
Two dies / punches have been used - the egg shape & then the bunny cut into the egg shape.
Brilliant idea & effect Annette!


Elma used texture paste through a stencil for this beautiful ladies profile.
For the "smile" Elma used white embossing powder then went over it with texture paste.
That is right, isn't it Elma???


Some beautiful flowers adorn Sue's card, along with a couple of butterflies & a dragonfly.
I like those little flowers that have the long beaded centres in them.


This lovely card with Poinsettia style flowers on, shows how well they work for non-Christmas time.
This card is not by Sue it is by Carol - I suspect the name tag didn't get moved when Carolyn took the photos.

Thank you ladies they were lovely, & thank you also to Carolyn for taking the photos & sending them to me.

Carolyn - I have tried to send a thank you email, but their is something wrong with my system at the moment & it is stuck in the Outbox.

That is me for today I will post the project photos tomorrow.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko