Our Christmas cards - part 3

Yes I have said Christmas Cards, because .......................

I have just noticed that I hadn't finished showing you the Christmas cards we had received. At the end of part 2 I said "more to come", but didn't get round to showing you.  So, here they are;












& there is still more.
So I will do those tomorrow in order to finish showing them all, before we get to Easter.
Then on Sunday I will show you the part 2 photos from the Mold II meeting last Tuesday.

We have just got home from a drive out to Prestatyn & back stopping on the way for lunch, & we went in my car.  My car has been sat on the drive for most of this year as most of the time I have been unable to drive.  It needed a run, so I thought today would be a good day I was feeling quite good & felt I could just manage a drive.  Mind you I am actually shattered now.  So feet up & a read I think.

More tomorrow - 'bye for now.  Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko