A recent card

& very recent too, because it is the card I made for our anniversary which was Thursday.  The anniversary that is not the making of the card.😀

Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice day.

Here is my card


Outside of the main card.
I chose shades of white & blue this year.
The main image has been embossed in white EP & then I have coloured the card over the top of the stamping & created the resist finish.


This is the inside left of the card where I chose to put the extra anniversary card.


As you may remember when I make Bob a wedding anniversary card I also include one for the years we have been together, as I always gave him a card before.  Each year now it is quite a challenge to come up with something different.

This year was no exception as my mojo is not so bright as it could be.

That's me for today
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post