csnw photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the second set of photos from the CSNW club night last Wednesday & they are of their project, where I showed them the Dutch Fold card.

A big thank you one again to Elvena, for taking & sending me the photos.  She took, in most cases a photo of them laying down & standing up - I will probably just use the ones that shows the card off best.  Not all of them have been finished.


Kate's card has not had a topper or any embellishments put on yet but it shows the shape of the card off well.



I have put 2 photos of  Gwen's card here because the name was missing from the top one, which shows the card standing up.A really elegant paper background paper I can't wait to see what Gwen puts on as a topper.


Ruth managed to completely decorate her card with this absolutely lovely topper  made from different orientated pieces of card, plus a pretty image.  Beautiful Ruth.



Elvena has used this lovely floral background for her card & once again I look forward to seeing it with a topper.


Joan managed to complete her card with a pretty floral topper & some border paper on the inside.
The left front tab has a rosette style topper but using the Spirelli thread technique?
Who remembers Spirelli?


Grace has used a really elegant gold embossed paper for her background.
I hope she finds an equally elegant topper to go on it & bring it back next time.

In fact ladies - I hope those of you who didn't finish your card will finish it at home & bring it back in May.


Ann has used another stunning paper for her background & I look forward to another interesting topper to go on it.


Pure elegance describes Claire's card - those die-cuts are beautiful.



I have shown a second photo of Claire's card as she managed to decorate inside as well as outside.

Well done ladies.  It really is a nice shape card to make & it is suitable for masculine designs as well, so very versatile.

Thank you once again to Elvena for the photos.

That is all from me today.  Take care.
'Bye!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko