Some of my work in progress

Good afternoon everyone.

I wonder how many of you, like me, start a project, leave it for a while & then somehow before finishing it start another project.

I am afraid I am so guilty of that - it is like my brain sees something it wants to try & forgets all the other stuff.

Here is one of those projects & then in a day or two I will show you another one.  Then having owned up to doing this perhaps I will pull my socks up & get one of them finished.


The front of one of my albums I am making.
This album is made using Tonic Memory Book dies


The inside cover & the first page.
The inside cover has a pocket & there is also a matching one on the inside back cover.
The page on the right  has a gate-fold front held closed by magnet's under the panel.


Another page 
This one has a flap - again held down by a magnet - with mats for photos under.

There are still quite a few pages to build - you can see some of the blank ones in the background.

So that is one of my "delayed" projects.
I think I might have to write on 100 times -"I must do better & finish one project at a time."

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko