updates & chat

Good afternoon everyone

I forgot to mention a couple of days ago that I have updated the club pages.  There is still a photo to go on the "Project Photo page" for the Mold May meeting.  As I was not going to be at the April meeting I sent all the information to Joanna but forgot to take a photo of the sample card before posting it..  She has kindly offered to send me a photo of it.   So it will appear later.

I hope the meeting went well & look forward to seeing photos.

As well as not being at the Mold meeting I am also not going to be at the Mold II meeting on the 23rd.  So I also look forward to seeing the photos from that meeting & will put both sets as soon as I can onto the blog. I hope the meeting goes well.

There will be some days I don't write anything for the blog as Bob & I are going to have a couple of "us time" days.

I think that covers everything I wanted to say today.
So that's me done.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko