a recent card

Good afternoon all - what a really nice day again today - the sun is out & the sky is blue.  What more can we ask for.  Answers not required.

This afternoon I have a card that I made recently.  It's a birthday card for one of my nieces & she is not really into anything too flowery, so I decided to try something I had been meaning to do for a while.

As I don't get much inspiration these days, followed by the get up & go to do it, I started preparing this a bit earlier than was needed.


The design is a simple chevron pattern made from strips of double sided paper & folded in two different ways.  It's an ideal way to use up oddments of paper that have been saved because we cannot bear to throw them away.  Whilst doing this card I cut up some more strips & hope to make another card with the pattern laid out differently.  Or, I may just make another one like this one.

A simple but quite effective card - well I think so.

That is all from me today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko