another recent card

Good morning & what a beautiful morning & a lovely start to the Bank Holiday weekend.  I hope you have some nice things lined up to do over the weekend.

This morning I have another of my recently made cards - an anniversary card for Russ & Nadine whose anniversary is the same day as Russ's birthday, which was earlier this month.  So I still have his card to show you as well.  It makes it sound like I have been very busy again but they were made slowly & in plenty of time for the events.

Here is the anniversary card;


Once again a card using some of my HunkyDory materials, such pretty colours.  

I am sure as I use it there are craft fairies coming in at night & leaving some more - because it just doesn't seem to be running out.

Have a lovely weekend - that's me for today.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko