just chatting again

Good evening everyone

I have just got in from the May meeting of the Mold club, so will have some photos to show you tomorrow.  I need to put them on my computer & resize them before I can use them on the blog - so to be honest not up to doing it at this time of evening.

Yesterday evening Bob & I took our grand-daughter to see Annie.  I think I mentioned it in the last post.  It was really good, most enjoyable.  I have to say everything was rather loud which sometimes made it difficult to hear the words - both sung & spoken - but still very enjoyable.

On the way out I spotted that the Mousetrap was coming to  the theatre later in the year - so we are now booked to go & see that sometime in August.

Anyway - its nearly time for my bed - so more tomorrow.

'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post