Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the second set of photos from the Mold II April meeting on the 23rd.  This time they are of their Project for the evening which once again was brought to them by Carolyn - the Swing easel card.

This is the sample card that Carolyn sent along for the blog 
to show the ladies what they would be making


Christine
What a lovely peaceful scene on Christine's topper & delicate colours.
I can just imagine myself sat there relaxing.


Sue
That is a really clean & crisp design on Sue's card, so delicate too.


Carol
That roses topper is just perfect for this card - love the colours.


Dot
Another pretty floral design from Dot - those papers are gorgeous.


Annette
Ahh! so cute - a lovely design


Elma
What a lovely topper & as I look at the photo I can see a shadow on the right side of the bird - so has it been decoupaged?
Sadly I was not actually at the meeting so I didn't see it in the flesh.


Madeline
More birds adorn Madeline's card 
& the lightly swirled papers allow the topper to be the main feature.


Really beautiful cards ladies & definitely a design where a good size topper is best.

I can't wait to get the information from Carolyn so that I can make one of these cards.  Thank you Carolyn for bringing another great card for the ladies to make & also for taking & sending the photos for me,.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend everyone.
That's me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko