Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope you are all well.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from Mold's April Meeting (Thursday 18th), & they are of their Show & Tell cards. 

Back at the March meeting Rachel brought in some jigsaw pieces that she had found in her stash when having a clear out.  She had wondered whether they could be part of a project for the ladies.  After chatting we decided that they would be for a Show & Tell. 

On the evening of the March meeting the ladies discussed which theme they would go with & the decision was floral.  The ladies had 2 pieces of the jigsaw each & the idea was at the April meeting after showing their individual work the jigsaw would be put together.

I was not at this meeting so when I opened the photos that Joanna had sent me I was really surprised & impressed..

Lets see what they did;


Janet
I love Janet's colours & that beautiful stylised flower on the right hand piece.



Joan
Lovely soft & delicate colours from Joan & I love the way the flowers "fall off" the pieces.


Joanna
These 2 pieces by Joanna look as if they have quite a bit of texture to them - love the colours.



Lynn
Muted colours on Lynn's pieces along with some metallic embellishment 
(or at least it looks like it in the photo)


Rachel
Two totally different styles on Rachel's pieces - love the little flowers on the right hand one.


Sheelagh
Softer green colours from Sheelagh with some texture as well - very pretty.

Well done ladies - they are absolutely brilliant.

So! what did they all look like when put together?

Well! they looked like this....................................


Absolutely fabulous.

I now need to find out what happened to it & to see it in the flesh.  A big thank you to Rachel for the idea & as always a big thank you to Joanna for taking the photos.

More photos tomorrow - the second set from Mold, of their project for the evening.

That's me for now & this evening I am off to the CSNW meeting.  So there will be more photos to show in a few days.  Plus after I have shown the Mold photos there are the photos from the Mold II April meeting to show you.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko