mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

I had my four-weekly visit to the hospital this morning. Bloods not right once again - so next lot of meds delayed.  Ah well upwards & onwards.

Today I have lots of photos for you - the first group is of the lovely samples that Rachel took along to the Mold meeting on the 18th, of their evenings project.  The project is the Ribbon Slider Card.

Here are Rachel's samples - two photos per design - closed & slider pulled up or out;

Design one



Design two




Design three




Design four




Design five




Design six




Now, the group of the ladies cards, displayed the same way;

Janet

Love the swirly background which really shows off those lovely images



Joan

I love the splash of colour the yellow frame to the focal image brings, along with those 
two bright purple flowers.



Joanna

What a great background with its over stamping of snowflakes & focal image of the bauble.
A great Christmas card (already!! Joanna?)



Lynn
Great self created backgrounds from Lynn (at least I hope they are as I wasn't there & that is ow they look to me knowing Lynn's work).



Mair
I love this humorous version from Mair - brilliant.
That sheep is great fun.



Maureen
Very delicate background colour from Maureen & that beautiful swan focal image.



Beautiful cards ladies.

I can't wait to find out how they were made so that I can make one.

Thank you for bringing that project to the meeting Rachel & once again a big thank you to Joanna for taking & sending the photos.  Very much appreciated ladies.

That is me for today.  Tomorrow I am getting a long overdue visit from one of my nieces who lives in the Isle of Man.  Unfortunately she could not be at our wedding so it has been just over 6 years since I have seen her.  Looking forward to it so much.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko