csnw photos -part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Time for another weekend so I hope the weather is going to improve & that you have lots of nice things to do. 

This afternoon I have the second set of photo from Wednesday nights CSNW meeting & this time they are of their project for the evening.  The project was the Telescopic card which I know was covered some years ago but there are new ladies in the group & some of them had not seen it before.

There are two photos to each card - one with it closed & one with it open;



Pretty colour from Joan - I am not sure if it is burgundy or an aubergine colour.
The main topper with the flowers Joan stamped & coloured them in during the evening.



Ruth has gone for natural colours - love that teddy in amongst the flowers.



A cute white teddy with a glittery bow on Kate's card



Natural colours again from Claire.
Love that raggedy style flower stamp & the verse is lovely.




More natural colours from Gwen.
I think  Claire spoilt Ruth & Gwen & cut their shapes for them, whilst she was cutting her own.
I love that sentiment - how true it is too.



Ann too has a great sentiment on her card & I think that is so right as well.
Lovely delicate stamped flowers & shading to circles.

I rather enjoyed playing with this card design again after such a long time.  I think Joanna of Mold club showed it to me & some of the ladies a while back.

In fact Elvena, who couldn't make the meeting Wednesday, emailed me a little later to say she had searched through her archive & found that we had made it back in 2011.  My goodness how time flies.  Thank you for letting me know that Elvena.

That's me for now ladies
Have a great weekend
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Wow! 2011 - yikes. It's good to re-visit old techniques now and again I think, I haven't made one of these for such a long time....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko