member showcase

Hi everybody - I am back after taking a little rest from everything.

I hope you all survived that awful rain we had & that there were no big disasters.

To kick start some blogging posts I have a member showcase for you today & it is from Rita of Mold II club.  She really enjoyed the star style easel card we did at a recent meeting & made one for some friends of hers who were celebrating their golden wedding.

The subject theme may seem a little out there...........................


........................ but golf is their passion.

Great card Rita.

I have received the photos from the Mold club meeting held last Thursday & will be sorting them onto my computer & getting them ready to show here.

So more photos on their way.

That's all from me today, so 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko