mold photos - part 1

Good morning again ladies - it is now Friday morning.  
I have an apology to make to Mair as I have shown her cards & attributed them to Joanna.  So sorry Mair. Just shows I shouldn't write this when I am in a hurry.  See further down.

Good morning everyone.

An early morning post today as I have a hospital appointment later this morning.

So, this morning I have the first set of photos from last Thursday's Mold club meeting & they are of their show & tell cards.  The theme was "Something with wings".

They were a small group that evening - but still a good amount of cards to see;

Joan


Lots of lovely wings on this card using very pretty dragonflies.
Joan also used the frame card that I showed them a couple of meetings ago.

Rachel


What a beautiful butterfly & a lovely sentiment.
I do like those Tim Holtz corner dies that stay in the card.  
Well, at least the ones I have are by Tim Holtz.

Rhiannon


A lovely mixed media from Rhiannon.
Love it & I do like the clock with wings.

Sheelagh
&
Sheelagh & Sheelagh & Sheelagh.





Sorry about that Sheelagh I just couldn't resist it.
A lovely colourful box frame card for her first offering & three
lovely cards - with a return to Retiform style.

Mair



Oh how cute is that!
I love them Mair


Another great set of cards ladies.

That's me done for today then - must get myself off to Glan Clwyd.
More photos tomorrow.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post