mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone & what a glorious day it is.

I am happy & sad that it is so nice - because it is good for everyone to have some sunshine to enjoy themselves in especially after the days of rain recently.  But, I cannot go out in it - I can go out before 10:00 & after 3:00 depending on just how hot & sunny it is.  But I can still enjoy it.

Now, photos.

Today I have the second set of photos from the Mold club meeting a week ago Thursday.  This time they are of their project for the evening which was shown by Joanna.

Here is one of Joanna's sample cards;


The outside


The inside

When the card is stood up that band across the middle which has been folded 
like a "W"  will stand away from the card.

Also this card was Joanna's card for the Show & Tell.  
I didn't put it in with those photos so that it was a surprise here.

Now for the ladies cards

Joan

I love the sailing theme.
I believe Joan only placed the front on the card because she is going to matt the sailing boat.
A great card & another one that suits the men!



Mair

Mair still has have a focal image to go on the front of her card.
I love the patterned paper - its really nice & those pretty medallions on the inside too.




Rachel
Rachel used a ready made card as her base - but the whole design still works well
with the idea, what ever the shape
Isn't that focal image great - I bet there are lots of people doing that today. 😉
I love the little flip flops on the inside.



Rhiannon

This is just the inside of Rhiannon's card - as she concentrated on the inside
she wasn't able to finish the outside in time.  Those bird stamps are so cute.


Sheelagh

What a beautiful colour scheme on Sheelagh's card.
Love the combination of butterflies & flowers on the inside.



Here are some photos of some other samples that Joanna took along to the meeting;




This bottom photo of the 3 shows off how the zig-zag strip looks when the card is stood up
The lighting makes the inside look a different colour



Here is another card  & again the room lighting is making them look different colours.

Lovely cards ladies - I shall have to work out how to make one of those.  Joanna did give me the instructions.

A big thank you to Joanna for overseeing the project & the evening & also for taking & sending me the photos.  It is much appreciated.

That is me for today - but before I go - 

I have a member showcase sitting in my files & I have also received the photos from Carolyn of the Mold II meeting on Tuesday.

Before the week gets any older I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for the beautiful birthday cards I received.  I will in soon, as always, photograph them & put them here for you all to see.

'Bye for now - have a great weekend, enjoy this lovely weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko