A recent card

Good morning everyone & its a slightly cooler day today with the air freshened by the drop of rain we are having at the moment.

Today I have one of my recently made cards to show you, then tomorrow I will show the second part of Mold II's photos.  I have had one sent by WhatsApp & need to download it to my computer.

My recent card - is this one;


A golden wedding anniversary card.
I think the die cut sentiment is from Crafter's Companion.
The layering dies I have ages & cannot remember whose they are & the wine glass I think was part of a Tonic set.

Talking of Crafter's Companion - do any of you watch Dragon's Den?  Well, Sarah Davies who owns Crafter's Companion will be the new dragon when the new series starts soon.  You may have seen the promotional advert for it & recognised her - or - thought I know her who is she?  So there you are.

That's my offering for today.  More next time.
Have a great weekend.
'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post