csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are having a great weekend.

This afternoon I have the photos of the Show & Tell at last Wednesdays CSNW meeting.  The theme was to make a card from a sketch using only the colours red, white & blue.

Here is the sketch...............


.............. & here are their cards.

Ann
Ann used the sketch to create a topper for her card - I like that idea.


Ann enjoyed this design so much she made another one ............
once again a topper on a card.  Love the colours.


Claire
I love the different way that Claire has interpreted the wavy sections.
The flowers were coloured with Fired Brick ink, but Claire watered it a little for the effect she wanted.  So it is not a strong red.


Gwen
Lovely elegant style from Gwen.
I love the way the bakers twine covers the joins of the curved sections.


Joan
Another great card from Joan & the flowers look really good 
as the interpreted circles on the sketch.


Another batch of great cards from you ladies.

Thank you to Elvena for taking, & sending me, the photos - it is much appreciated.

I have the photos from their project as well, & will probably show them tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post