csnw photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.  Oh dear, where has the sun gone?

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from last Wednesday's CSNW meeting.  They are of their project which was to make a Diorama card.

Now I am going to be honest here - there were a couple of struggles with this design, but I do feel that perhaps my explanations were not as clear as they should be. A feeling of being out of practise. But despite that everyone made the card although a couple where not completely finished.

Over the weekend I reviewed this card & have redesigned it.  I will be showing this method at the other clubs when it is in their programme & next month I will take new instructions back for CSNW & give a quick demo.

So here are the cards. There will be 2 views of each - the front & the inside;

Ann
What a beautiful image on the front of Ann's card,
along with a mini matching picture inside.



Claire
Some really pretty paper on the front of Claire's card.  Still a focal image to come.
The inside view shows the aperture with the sentiment still to be attached.



Elvena
Love the paper on the cover of Elvena's card - suitable for male or female!
I love the image in the aperture which also incorporates the clock.



Grace
I love Dream Catchers.  Used to have one above my bed.
Grace's sentiment goes so well with the focal image.
Just a simple sentiment in the aperture.



Gwen
Delicate paper covering the front of Gwen's card, with the second photo showing
the sentiment waiting to be placed in the aperture.




Joan
Pretty pink flowers & butterfly for the front of Joan's card, along with
a complimentary image for the inside.



Despite one or two "moments" ladies - you all produced lovely cards.  Well done.

Talking about those "moments" - if you look at Claire's card again, the inside, you can see that unusually the aperture is near the bottom. This is what I meant by my explanations & feel that this is why the aperture is not in the right place.

That is me for today
More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post