member showcase - number 2

Hi I am back as promised.

This member showcase is more correctly a late project entry - but I thought it would be good to make it a showcase.

The photos of the card are from Janet of Mold club & they are of the project card from the June meeting a couple of weeks ago.  The reason for showcasing it?  Janet wasn't at that meeting as she was on holiday - SOOO - did she make it before her holiday (had a private lesson with Joanna) -  or as soon as she got back.?
😊  ðŸ˜Š

Seriously - it is a great card --


This is the view of the outside - love the combination of the brown card & the copper sequin waste.


This is the view on the inside.

Thank you for sending it in Janet - I love it.  Must pull my finger out & get around to making one.

That's me for today everyone.
Have a nice evening.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko