member showcase

Good morning everyone.

Today I have a member showcase for you that actually shows tw cards, & they are from our publishing guru - Rita of Mold II club.

The first photo shows a card that Rita sent me a photo of after she had made it following the club night the design was shown.  She said she was going to send it in to the magazine.


It's the star style easel card - but Rita placed it onto a base card.
When I photographed the page, I spotted Rita's name at the bottom of the page 
& that she was mentioned twice.
So I went back to photograph the other card.



Well done Rita.
Keep up the good work.

Tomorrow I will show you the last set of my beautiful birthday cards.

That's me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko