Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone - what another beautiful day it is too.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from last Tuesdays Mold II meeting & they are of their project for the evening - a 3-tier / letter rack card.

Now I did say on Tuesday that I would write this post the next day - but apologies - I had a sudden spurt of creativity & made some birthday cards, & sorted instructions for an upcoming project.  Then it was time in the evening for the CSNW meeting - so I didn't get it done.  But I couldn't believe my 3 birthday cards getting made - Hooray, long may it continue.

So, Mold II's project last week was shown by Carolyn, who seems to have a never ending pot of card ideas.  Here is the card she showed them & she also provided the with some acetate to cut strips to attach embellishments that would appear to be floating.  So look closely at the photos.

Dot

I love the idea of using a corner of a patterned piece of card or paper & taking onto 2 levels.
Very effective - very pretty.


Chris

What a pretty paper & although it has been used on all 3 pieces  - it still looks amazing.


Helen
A sea theme from Helen - love the seagulls.




 Rita
Polka dot paper from Rita & a beautiful large butterfly in the corner.
Love it - Rita often includes a large butterfly or flower on her cards.


Madeline
I love the way that fairy perches on one of the tiers - very coquettish!!!


Cathy
Pretty flowers on a honeycomb style background makes a
really lovely classic finish card.


Sue
Just perfect for a child's birthday - bright colours & cute characters


Elma
This looks like a inked & stamped piece of card used here.
Like it lots.


Here is one of the many samples from Carolyn
What a beautiful Christmas card


They are all beautiful well done ladies & a big thank you to Carolyn for once again bringing a great card design.

Ooh now that last one - hmm - I think I had better get in my craft room quick & think about Christmas.

That's me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post