mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone on a very wet Sunday morning.  I hope this rain hasn't spoilt your plans for the weekend.

This morning I have the second set of photos from Tuesdays Mold II meeting & they are of their project for the evening - the telescopic card;

Carolyn
A festive approach from Carolyn.  
The Christmas trees look good on the diamond shape don't they! 



Then a few days later Carolyn sent this photo of the same card.
She had added some snowflakes to the background a glitzed the trees.


Helen
Helen is definitely in a yellow & butterfly mood,
 as these are the same colours as her Show & Tell card.
Love that flower on the top one.


Cathy
A really nice crisp & clean design from Cathy.
Love those bird images & just some soft colouring to set them off.


Chris
Chris used the same image on all three sections of her card.
I think it looks really elegant & it would have been difficult to change the orientation
with the image being so symmetrical. 
It also shows the pieces do not have to be different sizes to work well.


Elizabeth
Elizabeth also had birds as her images & they were set onto a gold glittery background, 
which made them look really classy.
I like the difference in the sizes as well, along with the largest size at the top not the smallest.


Annette
Another festive design this time from Annette.
Having the sentiment in the middle really works, I love it, & it is so Annette.


Carol
Delicate papers & stamping on Carol's card, in a lovely pale blue.
Very nice birthday card.


Another set of great cards ladies.

I had a thought yesterday - sometimes when I comment on the photos put here - I might say something like - "very xxxxxxx" or "so xxxxxx", where the x's are someones name. I hope that doesn't come across wrong - it is meant to be complimentary.  I have done it in a way one of the above cards. We all have our own styles which now & then we break away from - its just expressing that I recognise it as being someones style.

Hope that makes sense.

That is me for today.  I think seeing as it is so miserable outside I will go to the craft room & have a play.  Providing of course some creativity comes through.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post