more recent cards

Good afternoon everyone.

This morning I have 3 of my recently made cards to show you.  They are all the same theme & I chose to do these as I am once again venturing into the area of using papers & stamped images that I have accumulated.  But more of that in another post.

Here are the cards;




The floral squares are a set from Crafty Individuals.  I love their stamps but sometimes at a bit of a loss of how to use them.  The sentiment is from a magazine freebie set.  The background papers from papers I have collected from various sources.  I do love the papers with the subtle pattern in them - like those 3 above.

I quite like the stamp just used in black ink on a lightly coloured background.  They are quite a simple design but it has helped awaken my mojo.

That's all for today.  This morning I found the magazine that has a member showcase in it & will pop it on the blog tomorrow.

Take care.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko