My beautiful birthday cards - part 3

Good afternoon everyone & such a shame to see that awful rain again & just as we get to another weekend.  Still, we won't let it spoil things for us will we!

This afternoon I have the third & final set of photos of my beautiful handmade birthday cards that I received. 






This next card had to have 3 photos.










This next card also needed multiple photos






Absolutely beautiful ladies. I feel very humbled by them.  There were so many different styles, techniques & many using things we had covered at our meetings.  Thank you very much.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & that the weather isn't too unkind.  Tomorrow we are meeting up with Gareth, Elayne & our grandson Gwion - who will be 2 on Sunday.  Where does time go!

That's me for today.  Next time - photos from last night's Mold meeting.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko