just chatting

Hello everyone - I hope you are keeping well.

I was hoping that by now I would have had some of my work to show you - but I decided before I started doing anything else I had to tidy my work area.  That is to say - my desk. It's still a bit messy around other areas in the craft room but at least I can see to work on my desk.

In a post back on the 11th July I showed a couple of cards I had made using items from my stash & said I would return to that subject later.  Well, later has arrived.

Here is the next load of stash to be worked on;


Look at it all & I am sure there is ore lurking in a box somewhere.  It is a mixture of encaustic wax pieces, dry embossed pieces, background pieces from trying out different colouring techniques, & much more.

So! the next stage is to stamp, die-cut, colour, stencil & find layers etc to turn it all into something more useful.

Watch this space.

That's me for now - more soon.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post