My Mold II card

Good afternoon all & what a grey day it is too, although I believe it is still quite warm.

I said in yesterdays post that I had to complete my card I made at Tuesday night Mold II club meeting.  So, this morning I did just that..................


The little embellishments were part of the booklet that the papers came from - so they are colour 
co-ordinated.

This card will not be going to anyone as I didn't make a very good job of the cutting & folding despite Carolyn's very precise written instructions & demo.

It's a poor master who blames his tools - but at the moment I do not work so well in the evening.  So I will keep that one as a sample & make another one taking more care.  I rather fancy making some of my Christmas cards from that design.

Thank you Carolyn.  I enjoyed that card.

Well, the weekend is here again I do hope you have some nice things planned - of course its the last weekend before the children go back to school so will probably be busy.  Have fun!

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko