Updates to pages

Good morning everyone.

I have this morning updated the club pages for Mold & Mold II club with their August meeting information.

I have also updated the project photos page with photos of those projects.

My return visit to hospital yesterday did not go too well.  Whilst all my side of things was ok the hospital had a couple of problems.  Firstly their IT system was down - so it took a time to sort out my medication from the pharmacy.  Then the new strength of my main pill, had been ordered because they didn't keep it in stock & it hadn't arrived.  So I had to come away without the next 4 weeks supply.  We are currently waiting for a phone call to see if it has arrived.  If it is too late arriving I may have to miss the treatment for the next 3 weeks altogether.  So fingers crossed.

But the day turned out very nice as in the afternoon we met up with one of Bob's friends & had a great meal together.

The weekend is here again, so I hope you all have something nice organised to do.  Have fun!

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko