Using my stash

Good afternoon everyone.

On Monday I showed you a photo of "stuff" that I had dug out of my stash to start using it.  Pieces of card that I had decorated or card fronts that I started, background samples - you know the sort of things I mean .

This afternoon I started playing & I intend for it to be play as well.  Just go with whatever pops into my mind & hope it works.

Here are the items I picked out for today;


The plan was to make a card with all 4 pieces.

But I started it rather late in the afternoon & we are shortly going out to pick up our grand-daughter who we are taking to the theatre tonight.  So I have only managed one piece.

I selected the colourful spotty piece.

Here is what I made;


I sued the "spots for the basis for flowers & stamped the flower shapes over the top.  The stamps are by my friend Caroline.  Then for fun I hand drew the stems & leaves & coloured the leaves with a green felt pen.  I did the dash, dot pattern around the edge with a fine liner pen.  This was then mounted onto some greenish paper & trimmed, then onto black card & trimmed. Finally placed on a white card & the Happy Birthday stamped in a rainbow pad.

Bob is standing waiting - so I had better stop here.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko