Using my stash

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great Bank Holiday weekend, & that you are at home or locally so that you are not stuck in those awful traffic jams.

So, that card yesterday ............................


.................... what did sitting looking at it achieve?

Well, I did create a card & now I have to decide which way up I prefer.  Decisions, decisions all the time!!

Here it is in both orientations;
Side fold


Top fold


As you can see I decided to cut the piece up, & cut it on the diagonal.  I then layered it onto black card cutting it out with a narrow border.

After attaching it to the card I noticed that I had a choice of which way up to have it.  I will make that choice when I come to use it.  Also I haven't put a greeting on it as I thought I would also do that when I come to use it.  One idea I had was to stamp the greeting on a small strip of vellum & emboss in white EP, placing it across the middle & hopefully then tying everything together.

Next stage?  Onto the third piece of card I selected.  Then a little break to make something new.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko