just chatting

Good afternoon everyone - just popping in for a quick chat today.

Last night was the September meeting of the CSNW group, when I am pleased to say, everyone was there.  We had a bit of a mixed evening as there was the Show & Tell carried over from last month as we only had 3 ladies that time.  Plus there was also some more diorama cards made in different sizes which I was very pleased to see.

Elvena very kindly took the photos last night so when she has had time to sort them & send them to me I will post them here as normal. 

Here is a photo of the sample card I made for the evening;


A simple but effective diagonal flap card.

In the process of showing this card last night I ended up with the basis for 4 cards - so I now need to use up some of my stash papers to complete them.  Probably do that tomorrow whilst sitting at home waiting for my car to have its annual service & MOT.

That's all for this time. Just wanted you to know I was still around seeing as it was 4 days ago I last posted anything.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko