Just chatting

Hello everyone.

Well, here we are at a Friday again so the weekend starts here.  Have a lovely one whatever you are doing.

Just popped back in to offer my apologies to Macmillan Nurses, as in the paragraphs below I had spelt it wrong - McMillan - now corrected.

Last week I had a phone call conversation with a gentleman whose wife used to be a member of one of the Mold clubs.  I think it was Mold II.  Wyn Williams.  Sadly Wyn passed away about 18 months ago & this was the first I had heard of it.  He had got in contact because he wondered if I could help him move Wyn's craft stash on, as he is moving to a smaller house, & hoped I would be able to raise some money to be donated to Macmillan Nurses.

Yesterday Helen & I went to see Mr Williams & brought all the boxes & bags back to my house.  We had a good sort out & some things like some of her card & papers we had to throw away because they had got all creased & screwed up.  There is some nice card & cards, some peel-offs & loads of stamps mainly wood mounted.

I will be bringing them along to all 3 clubs for you to peruse & purchase if you wish.  I will be asking for donations.  Those items I cannot sell to raise actual money to donate (Macmillan Nurses do not have an outlet shop) will be taken to a cancer charity shop or British Heart Foundation to which Mr Williams has given his approval.

I will only bring them the once - so you will not be constantly bombarded with things to buy.  For this reason I thought I would let you know in advance that I will be doing this at your next meetings.

Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko