just chatting

Hi everyone - what a lovely sunny day - this will help the winter stay away a little longer & we may get another lovely sunset tonight.  Did you see the really red one the other night & a very yellow one last night.

I have been crafting since I last posted but not items I can show you just yet.

Tonight is the September meeting for the Mold club - so I should have some photos for you in the next day or so.  I will be leaving shortly for the meeting so by the time you read this I will be on my way to Mold.

Tonight is a special evening for Mold club - because tonight we are 20 years old - a small matter I forgot to mention to them all last month.  Have got some cake to celebrate.

I hope you all have a nice evening & hopefully I will have more to write about tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko