Using my stash .....

....... well not quite.

Good afternoon everyone - oh & Gareth, as he seems to be reading the blog again!!

I hope you all had a good weekend, we spent part of yesterday with Gareth & Elayne enjoying our grandsons company - theirs too of course, including a very nice curry made by Elayne.

No, this not quite using my stash.  Last week I popped into the Range for something I actually wanted, after not finding it I had a browse on the craft stands.  This little pad popped into my view.


A little pad of 20 pillow boxes.
They are only paper but quite firm paper.  They are ready scored so it just needs pulling from the pad, folding & gluing.

From time to time I make cards & other things for a friend to help him raise money for his scout group & about this time of year they hold little fund raising days.  I thought these would make a nice lucky dip box.  Fill them with small sweets or something.

So this morning, before I could forget about them & get ost in other things I worked on them.  Some of them I folded, glued & popped into shape.  Then I thought I would fold & glue but leave flat then tell my friend about them & see how it wants to receive them.

More photos;


This is one of the pages.


Two boxes completed


Box holding some completed & the rest just left flat.

There was also 2 pages that had die cut embellishments but I am not sure about those.  

The pad was only £1 so 20 really good value boxes!

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko