using my stash

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are having a great weekend.

Today I have the other 2 triangle fold cards finished.  You may remember I had 2 A4 cards cut ready to make some of these.  I showed you 2 a few posts back & yesterday & today I finished the other 2.




Sorry about the reflection on the bottom one - it was from the light coming through the window.

Neither of the cards has a greeting on yet, so that I can put one on when I know what I am using it for.  After I had put the toppers on I remembered I was going to try using a ribbon closure or belly band - but I forgot.

As well as these 2 cards I have been working on 2 larger projects that I have on the go.  I won't be able to show them to you until after they have gone to the recipients.  So, watch this space.

That's me for this weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko