Using my stash

Good afternoon everyone.

Well, as I said yesterday that I would do, I have made up two more of those cards that we made at CSNW club night on Wednesday.

Through showing the ladies how to cut the card I had enough to make four more cards.

So! this afternoon I went through my stash of papers to use on them.  In the course of this I ended up making one of them into a birthday card for my brother who has a birthday at the end of the month. Very useful.

Here are the 2 that I made;

The first card


Pretty in pink using my papers that are A4 size, with 2 designs both sides. The 2 designs are reversed so you get 2 A5 double sided sheets.  I edged the papers with Distress Ink in a light brown shade.  
(?? Can't remember what it was called ??)
The topper - from Hunkydory stash, of course.

The second card


This one as you can probably guess is the one for my brother.
Background tartan paper I have had for years in all sorts of colours & I layered them onto dark blue card to make them stand out.
The topper was an A4 sheet of designs I bought sometime back, with about 6 car toppers in it..

There are 2 card bases still sitting on my desk ready to make more cards.  Just got to decide on the papers & topper.

That is me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko