a project finally finished

Hello everyone.

Today I am going to show you a photo of a finished project.  I blogged about this project when I first took it & did write a couple of posts telling you how things were going.  But then no news for a long time.

You may remember about the time our son Gareth was getting married to Elayne, Elayne asked me if I would do a wedding cross-stitch for them.  I agreed saying it would take me a little while to do - but I had not intended it to take this long - it is their 4th wedding anniversary in about 9 days time..

Here it is all finished, mounted & framed.


Now, it is only finished at this time due to the help I receive from our other daughter-in-law, Nadine, as she is a cross stitcher & finished the piece for me.  She noticed it was frustrating me at not being able to spend much time on it & made the offer of help.  When she handed it back I stretched & mounted it, then had the mount board aperture cut, & then I put it all together.

As we had been invited over to a meal with Gareth & Elayne on Sunda I thought it a good idea to take it with us.  I think they were pleased.

That's me for today - 'Bye.

Comments

  1. A lovely keepsake Gloria, I should think they were very pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you Joanna.
      Yes they were very pleased.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko