a recent card

Well not so recent actually - I have just realised that I hadn't posted a photo of this card.

Anyway - how are you all?  I am feeling a lot brighter than I did last time I wrote on here.  I have finished antibiotics - so we will see how it goes.

I did actually do some crafting yesterday, working on a project that I have slowly been working on for a while & also sorting out bits of another project.  See that's the problem I get caught up in something, a technique or a different type of project & start a couple of things. Then one or both gets pushed to the side for a while.  So I am trying to put that error to rights.

To the recent card.  I made it back in August;


I think at the time I was going through a more monochromatic mood rather than lots of colour.  The background paper was from my stash - a greeny grey colour with a feint floral print on it.  I distressed the edges both with scissors & distress ink & curled the 2 opposite corners.  Then I stamped the image in a coffee coloured ink (Adirondack), onto white card & gave it a slight wash to pull the colour in.  Then I cut it to size & like the background distressed the edges.

I hope your weekend is going well despite the dismal weather.  Take care.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko