Member showcase

Good morning

Last night it was the November meeting of the CSNW club & Elvena kindly took photos of all their work for me - so I will post them here when she has sent them to me & I have downloaded them on to my laptop.

Yesterday I received an email from Betty who used to be a member of Mold II club in which she sent me a photo of a card she had made recently.  Here it is -


This is the message that came with it;

"Hi Gloria, Thought I would send you this pic of card with stamp of unicorn, so ‘ trendy ‘ at the moment. The stamp came with magazine in 2017 and had never used it. Also used brushos which I bought after one of your classes .Hope you are getting over your cold .  Betty x"

Thank you for sending the card Betty - it is so nice to hear from those ladies who used to be members & thank you also for your message - I am quite a lot better now thank you.

I do love brusho's & am about to use them on some cards I am getting ready to make.

That's me for now.  I am busy making Christmas cards & some up&coming birthday cards - but today I have to give priority to a sympathy card.

More soon.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko