Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone on a nice sunny, bright but rather cold morning.

This morning I have the second set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday & this time they are of their project.  This set of photos will be a little different to usual in that I won't be making any comments.  The reason being that, apart from the sheet of A4 card for the base card, the rest of the materials were provided by Carolyn & all materials were the same. Its a stepper card.

Therefore the cards are virtually identical.  Just little tweaks.  But I wanted you to see that they were in fact made by everyone.

Here we go;













Thank Carolyn for another brilliant card design.  Everyone really enjoyed this one & I can see it being used throughout the coming year.

Also a special thank you Carolyn for taking the photos & forwarding them to me - it is much appreciated.

That's it for today ladies - more over the weekend.  I hope you have lots of interesting things to do & have an enjoyable time.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post