member showcase

Good morning.

Oh dear - it is now December!  Not much of the year left, where did it go?

This morning I have a member showcase for you - or more correctly an ex-member showcase.  I recently received an email from Betty (who used to be a member of Mold II) - she keeps in touch from time to time. Attached to the email was the photo of a card she had recently made ----

here is what Betty said

Hi Gloria, Thought I would send you this pic of card with stamp of unicorn, 
so ‘ trendy ‘ at the moment. 
The stamp came with magazine in 2017 and had never used it. 
Also used brushos which I bought after one of your classes.   Betty x

Here is the card;


A lovely card Betty.  I do love the effects of Brusho's.
So glad to know you are still making cards.
Thank you for sending it in.
Take care.

I actually used my Brusho's recently & have got some ideas to use them some more.  So perhaps that will pick up my creative juices for 2020.

That's me for this post.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko