member showcase

Good afternoon everyone - this afternoon I have another showcase projects from the workshop that Joanna of Mold club attended recently.  As before I will put Joanna's email message beneath the photos;





"Extra evening session on the Saturday - Eileen showed us how to make a faux wooden fence and I did the 'Weathered Wood' one at home. I used one of the makes for my show n tell.

Lucy showed us the paste/mica powders/ heat-tool-bubbling technique which is what the wreath is made of"

Thank you Joanna - you really had a good weekend.  That's not all folks - there are still 3 more batches to show you.

Before I go - Cathy of Mold II club has put a comment on the birthday greetings post (19 Dec) regarding the cards she received.

That's me for today.  Have a nice evening. 'Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko