Member showcase

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are all having a great weekend.

Recently Joanna & Janet of Mold club went away for a weekend workshop.  Part of the workshop was with Sweet Poppy stencils & another with Eileen Godwin of Eileens Crafty Zone.

At the last Mold meeting (November) Joanna & Janet took along the results of their work & Joanna has sent me loads of photos.  I will be putting them here gradually over the next few days.

Here are 4 of the items made by Janet, & as I would find it difficult to say anything about them - after the photos, I have used the text from Joanna's email.





Here is Joanna's email

"These are a few of the ones Janet made over the weekend - I didn't shoot all of them as some are very similar to the ones I did :)

The black one is with paste and micro beads; the other is paste over which, once dry, the stencil is replaced and inks added for colour.

The two completed cards are what we did with Eileen on the first morning and all the ladies at club on Thursday asked if we could do that one evening.  It'll take some thinking about but, if they want to, then I'm sure we can do it."

They are beautiful no wonder the ladies are interested.  I have an idea Joanna so will probably email you about it & thank you for sending the photos.

That's me for today.  'Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko