member showcase

Good Afternoon everyone, although looking at the time I suppose it is Good Evening.

Today I have another set of member showcase photos to show you.  Again they are from the weekend workshop attended by Joanna & Janet of Mold group, recently.  This time they are some of Joanna's work & again I will include the text from Joanna's email.






"First set

The four similar ones we did with Eileen in the afternoon, part of a large background stencil coloured with a couple of inks and then another larger one over the top using memento ink. 

A little of the same background on one corner of the envelope (with a piece of card inside to 
stop leakage and to give a firm stamping base)"

Thank you Joanna I am really envious.  I have followed Eileen's work for a long time.

More of Joanna's still to come - lots in fact.
Enjoy the rest of the day.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko