Good afternoon ladies this afternoon I have the photos from the CSNW S&T for June. The theme I set was any theme of their choosing but using the colours red, white & blue. Here are their cards. Amy Two nice classic style cards from Amy Grace Simplicity is the key here They are so elegant too. Gwen Beautiful embossed card & flowers which have been decoupaged Joan A stepper card with a beautiful circular central topper. Thank you ladies for sending them in - certainly very different styles today. So! - Last post? Over the last year or so all 3 clubs have been getting themselves sorted out in order to continue running the clubs from now on. Remember I announced in 2019 that I would be standing back at the end of 2020 & retiring. I will of course keep in touch & visit the meetings now & again. But it is now time for me to hang up my stamps. Well not literally as I will still make cards - but you know what I meant. All 3 clubs now have th...
Good morning everyone. This morning I have the photos from the project in Mold II's final meeting of the year - when Carolyn showed them how to make that lovely frame card. Here are their cards; A lovely silver peacock sits inside Helen's card. Annette used these lovely teddies for her card & I love the way the one that is sitting down is on the outside of the frame. Sue chose some pretty pink roses for her card with a matching greeting. I can't remember the name of the Company that made these images - they have a foiled style finish. It will annoy me until I remember - they used to be very popular. Carol has the same style of image as well - this time delicate lilac flowers & matching greeting. Dot's card is very wintery with its all white finish. Lovely card. Rita's card uses the "Me to You" bear & is stunning. The box itself was made from black card which really adds drama to the finished ite...
Good evening ladies I thought I would just pop in for a quick chat whilst I can concentrate. Sadly I had to cancel the CSNW meeting due this evening as there was no way I would be able to get there. I haven't been out of the house since Thursday. The thing is too - that this afternoon I remembered that Hayley a new member at CSNW, had offered to show the ladies some beautiful ribbon plaiting. I should have let the meeting go ahead & you could have learnt that - then you could have shown me next time. Never mind - I don't always think so fast when not feeling right. Nothing crafty to report today, as I haven't the energy to sit at my desk. But I did play on my computer for a while this morning doing some digital scrap booking with a couple of the photos from the wedding, & another layout for Russ & Nadine's wedding 2 years ago. Two Years! Where does the time go? That's me ladies - just wanted to keep in touch. More tomo...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.
PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system