CSNW Photos & last post

 Good afternoon ladies this afternoon I have the photos from the CSNW S&T for June.

The theme I set was any theme of their choosing but using the colours red, white & blue.  Here are their cards.

Amy
Two nice classic style cards from Amy



Grace
Simplicity is the key here
They are so elegant too.



Gwen
Beautiful embossed card & flowers which have been decoupaged


Joan
A stepper card with a beautiful circular central topper.

Thank you ladies for sending them in - certainly very different styles today.

So! - Last post?

Over the last year or so all 3 clubs have been getting themselves sorted out in order to continue running the clubs from now on. Remember I announced in 2019 that I would be standing back at the end of 2020 & retiring.  I will of course keep in touch & visit the meetings now & again.  But it is now time for me to hang up my stamps.  Well not literally as I will still make cards - but you know what I meant.

All 3 clubs now have the way forward sorted.  CSNW ladies are resuming meetings on 7 July at the same venue as before, & same evening.  Mold II also are restarting meeting in July at the same venue but in an afternoon, & recently started a WhatsApp group.  Mold are doing a trial meeting, at a new venue, on 16th June. They have had a very successful Face Book group running during 2020/2021 & I think that may very well continue alongside any actual meetings.

I started this blog in 2010, & there was a blog before that through Microsoft Office which ran for a good 5 years.  So this is the end of a long story.  Lots of posts written, (on this blog alone 236,385 of them - that's a lot of exercise my fingers have had.  Also lots of  photos shown & general chit chat taking place (mainly from me), & the posting of photos. The blog has been viewed at various times by people all over the world - they just view no comments.  But it is interesting to think that our little craft work has been seen so far & wide.

Thank you for your support of the blog, for sending in your work to be shown & agreeing to being written about.  It has been fun & I have enjoyed it but it is time to now put it to rest.  Thank you also for your support through the years in running the clubs it has been a great time.

I am fairly sure I will miss blogging - so may resurrect a blog I had just for my own work.  If I do do it I will let you all know & hope that you will pop in & take a look now & again, at what I have been up to.

Good luck with the clubs I know they will continue to be fun & successful.
'Bye for now.



Comments

  1. That's an incredible amount of posts Gloria - you are to be congratulated for your time and effort in doing this. I guess all good things must come to an end sometime but it's reassuring to know that your legacy will continue with your three 'babies' going their own ways - hopefully as successfully. Well done and enjoy your 'retirement'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna that's really kind of you to say. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the effort you have put in over the years to help us all move forward with our cardmaking and crafting. . I have enjoyed all 21 or so years with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment - I think this was from Sheelagh, as well as the one underneath.. I really appreciate these comments, thank you. xx

      Delete
  4. So sorry this is your last blog, I have enjoyed reading them over the years, so,thank you for all the work you have put into it and into the clubs. We have all learned so much from you over the last 21+ . years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read you post Gloria, I would like to thank you for your blogs although I have not left a comment I have read them and enjoyed our and your other clubs art work, I also enjoys the workshops you arranged they were fun. I hope you will enjoy your retirement thanks again and see you soon. Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria, I have read your post, so to read you are hanging up your stamps (not completely) I've only been with Mold group probably a year now, (via fbook) which I've thoroughly enjoyed-i did a short spell in Mold but I found it difficult and tiring because I came straight from work! But I truly want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done to teach us with new techniques and ideas, also you helped organise Port Sunlight Craft Fair - I really don't know how you did it all, so you really do deserve to retire Gracefully-but I hope we see you pop up from time to time, to check up on us to make sure we are doing things right 😉 you take care, love Ann (Q) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your ideas and techniques over the years. I haven’t always left a comment on your blog but kept my eye on it. Loving everyone’s work and getting more ideas. I am sure others have done the same so thanks again. I am sure this is not goodbye and we will all see you soon. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a comment that Joan Brown left on FaceBook private message for me, as the blog didn't seem to take it.

    I for one appreciate all the time, all the work you have done over the years I have been in the club and I did read the blog once & did learn how to do it
    So a big thank you & I hope you will have the strength to visit now & again
    All good wishes to you God bless xxx Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comments Joan I am glad you enjoyed everything.
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

Updated post