Mold II Christmas Lucky Dip Cards

 Good morning everyone.

UPDATED later in the afternoon

Due to the problems I had I missed including Carolyn's wishes.

As there is a possibility of more cards arriving I will update this as necessary,

I have just added Gwneth's & Rita's cards at the end of the blog post & the message from Agnes

Normally at this time of year, at our last meeting, we have a Christmas Card Lucky Dip.  Carolyn suggested that anyone who wanted to made a card to display here that was to the other members. Also to keep ip for themselves as if it was from someone else in the club.

Where the ladies have made any comments about their cards I have entered them here (in italics)

So, today I have photos of those cards;                    

Agnes

I Wish everyone a Merry and safe Christmas and Best wishes and a better 2021


Annette
My Christmas card to share with the group and wish everyone best wishes for the festive season.


Carol
Merry Xmas to all


Carolyn
Carolyn wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas & a much better New Year
& sends her love.



Cathy
Cathy's card - it is really glittery (she said) .... the picture doesn't show this unfortunately...
Wishing you all a happy Christmas and best wishes for 2021. I do hope that you all are able to share your Christmas with the people you love. Cathy x


Dot
My Christmas card was made using a die I bought last year from The Works
 and it looks lovely cut out in gold and silver too.
Take care and have a wonderful Christmas.


Elizabeth
Elizabeth's message is alongside her card, in the photo.


Elma
 This is my Christmas card to share with our Club members.


Helen


Madeline
I don't think my card(s) have photographed very well
I put a circle die into my embossing folder and made one pass through my machine and then added 3 more die cuts in matt, shiny and glitter silver card. 


Me
I loved using this poinsettia Its the flower that speaks Christmas to me.
I hope you Christmas is Merry & Bright & wish you all a Happy & Healthier New Year.


Olwen
Card, stamped & coloured with promarkers, mat & layer on embossed card...
with a little bit of sparkle added.
To wish all the group a Christmas filled with peace & joy & a happy & healthy New Year
Regards, Olwen


I used the word - card(s) - for Madelines entry, as she had made 3 cards.  Here are the other two she sent;




Happy Christmas ladies.

EXTRA ADDITION

Gwyneth
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Christmas and New year


Rita

My message is have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2021 and hopefully we will all be  back to normal










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post