Mold II Photos

 Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have the photos from the Mold II club show & tell cards for April.  I can't believe that April is nearly over - one third of the year already gone.

The theme for this month was once again chosen by Carolyn & is "Spring" in whatever way you wished to interpret it.

Annette
Two cards from Annette & here was watch she said about them.

"My Spring card has daffodils and tulips. 
I’ve used stamps and an embossing folder that came with a magazine a few years ago. 
I lightly brushed the corners of the embossed card with yellow ink and the image is coloured with Promarkers. 
I also made 3 Atc’s for a monthly swap that I take part in, the theme for this was also Spring."



Carol

"My card....6"X6" card, cut and emboss daisy frame. 
Flowers from my freebie from tattered lace magazine."


Carolyn

"A Z-fold card using Carnation Crafts "Into Spring" dies."


Elizabeth

"This months’ card I used a clear stamp by Studio Light – grunge collection, 
stamped onto patterned background paper, partially coloured in with water colour crayons 
and white gesso through a blossom stencil and a dotty stencil."


Elma
Two cards from Elma, both coloured using Ecoline Pens.



Madeline
Three cards from Madeline
Her comment about the third card is just above it.



"I used vellum which I heat embossed with white and then coloured 
from the back with felt tip pens"


Thank you for sending the cards in ladies & also for the description of what you had used & how you had made them. It is most helpful.







Comments

  1. Lovely cards everyone... im looking forward to joining in again now my treatment is all done and I'm feeling a lot better and getting my craft mojo back..
    Hopefully we can all meet soon
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post